Welcome to SitDropStay
Dog Training in Fawkner 3060: Helping You Enhance Your Bond with Your Furry Companion
Dogs are wonderful companions, but sometimes they may exhibit undesirable behaviours that make living with them difficult. That’s where dog training comes in! If you live in Fawkner and are looking for an expert dog trainer, look no further than SitDropStay Dog Training.
Why Choose Sit Drop Stay Dog Training in Fawkner?
At SitDropStay Dog Training, we understand that each dog is unique, and that’s why we offer personalised dog training in the comfort of your own home. Here are some of the reasons why we are the best choice for dog training in Fawkner:
- Personalised Training: Our private consultations provide a tailored approach to training, taking into account your dog’s individuality and your family’s unique dynamics. This ensures that your dog receives the best possible training that is specific to its needs.
- Psychology-Based Approach: Our training philosophy is based on psychology, focusing on your dog’s state of mind and behaviour patterns. We believe that a dog who actively seeks your approval is more willing to cooperate, eliminating the need for food rewards to get them to listen.
- Professional and Experienced Dog Trainers: Our team of dog trainers in Fawkner is hand-picked and professionally trained to deliver exceptional dog training services. We focus on training you, the owner, to educate and empower you to positively influence your dog’s behaviour.
What Can You Expect from SitDropStay Dog Training in Fawkner?
At SitDropStay Dog Training, we believe that a well-behaved dog is a happy dog. Here’s what you can expect from our dog training services in Fawkner:
- In-Home Private Consultations: Our dog training is lifestyle-based, in-home, and private. We offer initial, 2-2.5-hour sessions priced at $350, which can include as many family members as you like. After your initial consultation, we offer 1-hour follow-up consultations at $150 to polish up and refine whatever is still needing attention.
- Customised Training: Our approach is not a one-size-fits-all solution, and we don’t believe in training in “drive” or “high energy” as it is often counterproductive. We offer customized training based on your dog’s specific needs and temperament.
- Targeted Training Services: Our training services target both ends of the leash, to help everyone live in the best possible way with their furry companion. We can help you with issues such as aggression, anxiety, socialisation, enrichment, on and off-leash manners, and more.
- Expert Dog Trainer: We are privileged to have Rod Sinclair and Dimitri Hondroudakis as our specialist dog trainers. They are both passionate dog behaviour training experts and are available for both in-home and private dog training consults.
Take the First Step Towards a Better Relationship with Your Furry Companion
At SitDropStay Dog Training, we believe that a well-trained dog is a happy dog. We understand that each dog has its own unique personality and behaviour patterns. That’s why we offer customised training based on your dog’s specific needs and temperament. With SitDropStay Dog Training Fawkner, you can enjoy a positive dog ownership experience and a well-behaved furry companion. With our unique psychology-based approach, you will learn how to communicate with your dog in a natural and effective way, without the need for treats or clickers. Join us at Sit Drop Stay Dog Training in Melbourne and discover the joy and fulfilment of a truly connected relationship with your furry companion.
Don’t wait any longer to provide your dog with the best possible training experience. Contact us today and take the first step towards a better relationship with your furry friend.
Our Dog Training Process
We start out with an introductory phone consultation with our Cairns-based dog trainers, who will ask you some preliminary questions to find out what your individual needs are.
Our trainer will come out to your home, or other place of your choosing, to conduct an initial one on one session with you and your dog that is tailored to your specific needs. Taking into consideration your current lifestyle, who else is in the family, your dog’s temperament and the outcome that you want to achieve they will put together a formula that’s right just for you.
If further consultations are required we will come back and address any continuing issues and ensure that you have all the tools you need for a rewarding relationship with your dog based on loving leadership and true connection.
Our Dog Trainers
Your Local Sitdropstay Dog Training Cairns dog trainer is Emma Tucker.
Emma Tucker.Emma has been obsessed with animals for as long as she can remember, discovering that she had a natural affinity and understanding of them from an early age. She believes in helping owners and dogs connect and understand each other and that dogs have as much to teach us, if we will listen, allowing us to be more aware of ourselves and reflecting our beliefs, energy, attitudes and emotions back to us. During consultations she focuses on giving dog owners the tools and skills required to be the very best guardians they can be. Find out more about Emma
Get in contact
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact to discuss how SitDropStay DogTraining Cairns can help you have a more rewarding relationship with your dog.