Welcome to SitDropStay
Dog Training Gold Coast and Ipswich
In-home and private dog training, puppy training and dog behaviour specialists. We offer a practical, sensible and natural approach to dog behaviour, dog training and puppy training.
In-Home And Private Dog Training Gold Coast / Ipswich
SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast offers in-home and private dog behaviour training, dog training and puppy training. Our dog behaviour specialists will teach you how to train and communicate with your dog using a simple and natural approach. One that both empowers you and is respectful to your dog. Our trainers help you to create a calm and stable dog. Developing a natural connection where they are willing to happily co-operate and trust you in any situation.
Gold Coast’s Dog Behaviour Specialists
Do you want a well behaved and happy dog? SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast has been helping and empowering dog owners In the Gold Coast for over 15 years. We understand that it is our relationship with our dogs and our own behaviour around them that is the foundation of achieving willing co- operation.
Our trainers have all been carefully selected for their expertise in their field. As dog whisperers they are naturally gifted in communicating with and reading both dogs and humans.
SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast offers services in all Gold Coast suburbs, including Coomera, Surfers Paradise, Nerang, Coolangatta, Mount Tambourine and the Ipswich area.
How We Work
1. We start out with an introductory phone consultation with our Gold Coast based dog trainers, who will ask you some preliminary questions to find out what your individual needs are.
2. We come to you for an initial 2-2.5 hour consult. These consults are valued at $350 for dogs over 6 months and $290 for puppies.
Our SDS Dog Training Gold Coast trainer will come out to your home, or other place of your choosing, to conduct a one on one session that is tailored to your specific needs. Taking into consideration your current lifestyle, who else is in the family, your dog’s temperament and the outcome that you want to achieve they will put together a formula that’s right just for you.
3. If further consultations are required we then offer one hour consults valued at $150.
We can come back and address any continuing issues and provide further on going training as required. This will ensure that you have all the tools you need to create the behaviour you expect and a rewarding relationship.
What Is The SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast Difference?
- Our focus in on creating a calm, happy and co-operative dog.
- The state of mind your dog is in when it receives a reward is more important than their physical action.
- Rather that focusing on using treats we empower you to to use your voice, body language and energy to naturaly manage and direct your dog.
- We do not train in “drive” or “high energy” as this is conterproductive for a family dog.
- Our training is personalised and based on your dogs specific needs and temperament.
- No unnecessary training that you will never use in your day to day life.
- We use the language your dog understands.
- Loving leadership and connection are emphasised as a powerful tool can change your dog’s behaviour and result in a more successful relationship.
Our Dog Trainers
Anna always had a dog as part of her family growing up, developed a long lasting love of dogs as a result. Anna believes that understanding how to interact with your dog determines whether you share a beautiful, respectful connection, or the relationship is an unruly, out of control, challenge for everyone involved. When she met George and learnt about the SitDropStay dog whispering philosophy, it simply made sense as a practical, sensible and natural approach to establishing clear communication between owners and their dogs.
For as long as I can remember I have loved all animals. Throughout my life I have found I am happiest when in the company of dogs, in particular. It has always been my passion to help dogs who have had a difficult start to life or who have been mistreated. Back in Poland, where I grew up, I adopted my first ever dog as soon as I was able to, a German Shepherd.
Get in contact
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact to discuss how SitDropStay can help you have a more rewarding relationship with your dog.