Welcome to SitDropStay
Dog Training Gold Coast
In-home and private dog training, puppy training and dog behaviour specialists. We offer a practical and highly effective approach to dog behaviour, dog training and puppy training throughout the Gold Coast area.
In-Home And Private Dog Training Gold Coast
SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast offers in-home and private dog behaviour training, dog training and puppy training. Our dog behaviour specialists will teach you how to train and communicate with your dog using a simple and natural approach. One that both empowers you and is respectful to your dog. Our trainers help you to create a calm and stable dog. Developing a natural connection where they are willing to happily co-operate and trust you in any situation.
Gold Coast’s Dog Behaviour Specialists
After a well behaved and happy dog? SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast has been helping and empowering dog owners on the Gold Coast for over 15 years. We understand that it is our relationship with our dogs and our own behaviour around them that is the foundation of achieving willing co- operation.
Our trainers have all been carefully selected and personally trained by George. As dog whisperers they are naturally gifted in communicating with and reading both dogs and humans.
SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast offers services in all Gold Coast suburbs, including Coomera, Surfers Paradise, Nerang, Coolangatta, Mount Tamborine and the Ipswich area.
How We Work
1. We offer an introductory phone consultation with our Gold Coast based dog trainer, who will ask you some preliminary questions to find out what your individual goals are.
2. We arrange to come to you for an initial 2-2.5 hour consult at a time that suits you.
Our SDS Dog Training Gold Coast trainer will come out to your home or other place of your choosing, to conduct a two hour, one on one session that is tailored to your specific needs. Taking into consideration your current lifestyle, who else is in the family, your dog’s temperament and the outcome that you want to achieve, they will put together a formula that’s right for you.
3. If any further consultations are required, we then offer one hour follow-up consults. Your trainer will come back to see how you and your dog are responding to the changes and make relevent adjustments for best results.
What Is The SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast Difference?
- Our focus in on creating a calm, happy and co-operative dog
- The state of mind your dog is in when it receives a reward is more important than their physical action
- Rather that focusing on using treats we empower you to to use your voice, body language and energy to naturaly manage and direct your dog.
- We do not train in ”drive’ or ‘high energy’ as this is counterproductive for a family dog
- Our training is personalised and based on your dogs specific needs and temperament
- No unnecessary training that you will never use in your day to day life
- We use the language your dog understands
- Loving leadership and connection are emphasised as powerful tools that can impress and motivate your dog to cooperate
Our Dog Trainers
Your local SitDropStay Dog Training Gold Coast and Ipswich specialists are Anna Hopkins and Milena Wasilewska.
Anna always had a dog as part of her family growing up, developed a long lasting love of dogs as a result. Anna believes that understanding how to interact with your dog determines whether you share a beautiful, respectful connection, or the relationship is an unruly, out of control, challenge for everyone involved. When she met George and learnt about the SitDropStay dog whispering philosophy, it simply made sense as a practical, sensible and natural approach to establishing clear communication between owners and their dogs.
For as long as I can remember I have loved all animals. Throughout my life I have found I am happiest when in the company of dogs, in particular. It has always been my passion to help dogs who have had a difficult start to life or who have been mistreated. Back in Poland, where I grew up, I adopted my first ever dog as soon as I was able to, a German Shepherd.
Get in contact
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact to discuss how SitDropStay can help you have a more rewarding relationship with your dog.