Welcome to SitDropStay
Dog Training Mill Park: The Best Solution for All Your Dog Training Needs
If you’re a dog owner in Melbourne’s suburbs, SitDropStay Dog Training in Mill Park 3082 is here to help. Our personalised approach is designed to provide you and your furry friend with the best possible experience. Here’s what sets us apart:
Expertise You Can Count On
- Our specialists have been hand-picked and personally trained to offer great dog training services.
- We focus on coaching you, the owner, to educate and empower you to be in the best position to influence your dog’s behaviour for the better.
Understanding the Psychology of Your Dog
- We take a psychology-based approach to dog training, so you can achieve willing cooperation and a dog who actively seeks your approval.
- Our training eliminates the need to rely on food rewards to get your dog to listen to you, and you will learn why your dog’s state of mind is more important than its physical actions.
Personalised Training for Your Unique Dog
- We offer personalised training based on your dog’s specific needs and temperament.
Our approach is not one size fits all, and we do not train in “drive” or “high energy” as this is usually counterproductive for a family dog in most situations.
- There is no unnecessary training that you don’t want, need, or will never use in your day-to-day life.
Emphasis on Leadership and Healthy Relationships
- Our training focuses on the principles of leadership, creating healthy relationships, and connection as powerful tools.
- Together, they will profoundly alter your dog’s perception of you and their resulting behaviour and attitude.
The SitDropStay Philosophy
- Our dog training is lifestyle-based, in-home, and private.
- We have Rod Sinclair and Dimitri Hondoudakis as our specialist dog trainers, who are both passionate dog behaviour training experts and are available for both in-home and private dog training consults.
- Our initial, 2-2.5-hour sessions are priced at $350 and can include as many family members as you like.
- After your initial consultation, we offer 1-hour follow-up consultations at $150.
- We can polish up and refine whatever is still needing attention and offer more advanced dog training as required.
Try Our Dog Training Mill Park 3073 Services
- After an initial phone or email conversation, your local trainer will come to your home or any other location where you require help.
- We will conduct a 2-hour, hands-on personalised consultation based on your specific needs.
- We will assess your dog’s temperament and behaviour, and then work with you to identify and address any issues.
- You will be surprised and impressed at the changes in your dog’s behaviour, and our dog training approach is easy to implement and highly effective.
- No treats or clickers are necessary – just you and your dog communicating naturally.
Experience the SitDropStay Difference Today!
- We believe that establishing true leadership with your dog is the key to a fulfilling and happy relationship.
- We teach our clients how to build trust and connection with their dogs, enabling them to form meaningful and lasting relationships based on mutual respect and understanding.
- Our holistic approach to dog training focuses not just on the physical actions of the dog, but also on their state of mind so that you can achieve willing cooperation and a dog who actively wants your approval.
- With our unique psychology-based approach, you will learn how to communicate with your dog in a natural and effective way, without the need for treats or clickers.
Don’t wait any longer to provide your dog with the best possible training experience. Contact SitDropStay today and take the first step towards a better relationship with your furry friend.
Our Dog Training Process
We start out with an introductory phone consultation with our Cairns-based dog trainers, who will ask you some preliminary questions to find out what your individual needs are.
Our trainer will come out to your home, or other place of your choosing, to conduct an initial one on one session with you and your dog that is tailored to your specific needs. Taking into consideration your current lifestyle, who else is in the family, your dog’s temperament and the outcome that you want to achieve they will put together a formula that’s right just for you.
If further consultations are required we will come back and address any continuing issues and ensure that you have all the tools you need for a rewarding relationship with your dog based on loving leadership and true connection.
Our Dog Trainers
Your Local Sitdropstay Dog Training Cairns dog trainer is Emma Tucker.
Emma Tucker.Emma has been obsessed with animals for as long as she can remember, discovering that she had a natural affinity and understanding of them from an early age. She believes in helping owners and dogs connect and understand each other and that dogs have as much to teach us, if we will listen, allowing us to be more aware of ourselves and reflecting our beliefs, energy, attitudes and emotions back to us. During consultations she focuses on giving dog owners the tools and skills required to be the very best guardians they can be. Find out more about Emma
Get in contact
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact to discuss how SitDropStay DogTraining Cairns can help you have a more rewarding relationship with your dog.