Welcome to SitDropStay
In Home And Private Dog Training Cairns
SitDropStay Dog Training Cairns
We come to you. Your local SitDropStay dog training specialist Emma Tucker offers in home and private dog training, dog behaviour modification and puppy training throughout the Cairns region.
Whether you require general training for your dog or puppy, or are experiencing behavioural issues that require addressing, Emma can help you. We can quickly and effectively help you with dog anxiety, stress, attitude, aggressive or reactive behaviour, biting, pulling, jumping or any other issue you need help with.
The benefits of using SitDropStay
- Faster results – our clients are amazed at how quickly their dogs change their behaviour compared to other forms of training being offered.
- Lifestyle based dog training – no more unnecessary training that you will never use in the real world.
- Practice in real life situations, not just in a class environment.
- Sessions are tailored for your specific needs – we develop the right formula for your individual lifestyle and dog.
- For lasting change, you are coached and educated as well as your dog.
- Lifetime support – ongoing phone and email support is included after your first session.
- Family involvement – because we offer in home and private consults this allows all family members to participate in the session.
If you are struggling with a badly behaved pooch, speak to us today.
Call 1300 306 887, or submit a contact form via our website! SitDropStay Specialists are passionate about helping you and your dog achieve a fulfilling, loving relationship.
Our Dog Training Process
We start out with an introductory phone consultation with our Cairns-based dog trainers, who will ask you some preliminary questions to find out what your individual needs are.
Our trainer will come out to your home, or other place of your choosing, to conduct an initial one on one session with you and your dog that is tailored to your specific needs. Taking into consideration your current lifestyle, who else is in the family, your dog’s temperament and the outcome that you want to achieve they will put together a formula that’s right just for you.
If further consultations are required we will come back and address any continuing issues and ensure that you have all the tools you need for a rewarding relationship with your dog based on loving leadership and true connection.
Our Dog Trainers
Your Local Sitdropstay Dog Training Cairns dog trainer is Emma Tucker.
Emma Tucker.Emma has been obsessed with animals for as long as she can remember, discovering that she had a natural affinity and understanding of them from an early age. She believes in helping owners and dogs connect and understand each other and that dogs have as much to teach us, if we will listen, allowing us to be more aware of ourselves and reflecting our beliefs, energy, attitudes and emotions back to us. During consultations she focuses on giving dog owners the tools and skills required to be the very best guardians they can be. Find out more about Emma
Get in contact
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact to discuss how SitDropStay DogTraining Cairns can help you have a more rewarding relationship with your dog.