Welcome to SitDropStay
In Home And Private Dog Training Cairns
Do you want a well-behaved dog? We offer dog training, puppy training, dog behaviour and rehabilitation using a simple and balanced and holistic approach that gives you amazing results.
Brett was actually incredible!!! – Makayla Rodriguez
Your Local Sitdropstay Dog Training Cairns dog trainer is Brett Males.
SitDropStay Dog Training Cairns
Your local SitDropStay dog training specialist Brett Males offers in home and private dog training, dog behaviour modification and puppy training throughout the Cairns region.
Whether you require general training for your dog or puppy or are experiencing behavioural issues, Brett can help you. He will quickly and effectively address your dog’s anxiety, stress, attitude, aggressive or reactive behaviour, biting, pulling, jumping up or any other issue you need help with.
The benefits of using SitDropStay
At Sitdropstay Dog Training Cairns, we believe that private lifestyle based dog training is the most effective and easiest way to establish a solid foundation of training and create the behaviour you want.
- Faster results – our clients are amazed at how quickly their dogs change their behaviour compared to other forms of training being offered
- Lifestyle based dog training – no more unnecessary training that you will never use in the real world
- Practice in real life situations, not just in a class environment
- Sessions are tailored for your specific needs – we develop the right formula for your individual lifestyle and dog
- For lasting change, you are coached and educated as well as your dog
- Lifetime support – ongoing phone and email support is included after your first session
- Family involvement – because we offer in home and private consults this allows all family members to participate in the session.
If you are struggling with a badly behaved pooch, speak to us today.
Call 1300 306 887, or submit a contact form via our website! SitDropStay Specialists are passionate about helping you and your dog achieve a fulfilling, loving relationship.
Our Dog Training Process
We start out with an introductory phone consultation with our Cairns-based dog trainers, who will ask you some preliminary questions to find out what your individual needs are.
Our trainer will come out to your home, or other place of your choosing, to conduct an initial one on one session with you and your dog that is tailored to your specific needs. Taking into consideration your current lifestyle, who else is in the family, your dog’s temperament and the outcome that you want to achieve they will put together a formula that’s right just for you.
If further consultations are required, we will come back and address any unresolved issues and ensure that you have all the tools you need for a rewarding relationship with your dog.
Our Cairns Dog Behaviour Speciaist
Brett has been surrounded by animals all his life, finding that he had a particularly close affinity with our canine companions. He always felt that there was much more to the human-canine connection than what just what lay on the surface. Believing there to be a deep underlying energetic connection between our two species, he felt it was possible to gain a deeper and more fulfilling relationship with our four legged friends.
Get in contact
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact to discuss how SitDropStay DogTraining Cairns can help you have a more rewarding relationship with your dog.