In home and private puppy training tailored to your specific needs and the whole family can be involved.
Welcome to the wonderful world of puppy ownership!
At SitDropStay Puppy Training we believe your new puppy requires a mixture of leadership, love, affection, play, stimulation and socialisation, as well as clear boundaries and rules to grow into a happy, calm and balanced adult. Your behaviour over the next few weeks is critical to both your puppy’s development and your relationship with them.
Why Choose SitDropStay Puppy Training?
- You are in control each step of the way and get to decide how YOU want your dog to fit into your lifestyle.
- Personalised consults are tailored to your puppy’s specific personality traits, habits and temperament.
- You will be empowered to become a loving leader/parent and have influence over your dog’s behaviour in all situations.
- You will be shown how to fulfil your dog’s true needs and create a more rewarding relationship with them.
- Our natural, gentle and holistic methods go beyond the need for harsh corrections, constant food rewards or clicker training.
- As we come to you, we address your specific needs and issues at their source.
How We Work
At SitDropStay puppy training consultant will come to your home to help you create a training system that is tailored to your puppy’s specific personality traits, habits and temperament. You are in control each step of the way and get to decide how YOU want your dog to fit into your lifestyle.
2 Hour Foundation Consultation
We recommend that you start building a healthy foundation for your puppy with an initial two hour home consult that includes general puppy training as well as:
- Lifestyle guidance
- Basic dog psychology
- Toilet training
- Ideal diet for you dog
- Correcting unwanted behaviour
- Rewarding good behaviour
- Socialising your puppy with other dogs and people
- Creating boundaries/limitations
- Enforcing rules
- How to earn your puppy’s trust and respect
This is the foundation of creating a balanced and healthy relationship and helps to raise a calm, balanced, happy and well-behaved dog.
1 Hour Follow Up Consultations
When you pup gets a little bit older our consultant can come back for more advanced follow up consults. These one hour follow up sessions are for more specific training in any area you choose.. You can go as far as you like with training depending on your needs.
We can teach your dog to
- Walking calmly by your side on lead without pulling
- Coming back when called
- Off lead training
- Rules and boundaries at home
- Greeting guests calmly
- Behaviour challenges your puppy may have developed with maturity
- Behaving in public places
These consults can be done both at home or out in public where you are require the specific training. We can meet you at a park, beach or café etc.
Find out how we can help you with your new puppy
Fill out the form below and your local trainer will be in contact.