In home and private puppy training tailored to your specific needs and the whole family can be involved.
Welcome to the wonderful world of puppy ownership!
At SitDropStay Puppy Training we believe your new puppy requires a mixture of leadership, love, affection, play, stimulation and socialisation, as well as clear boundaries and rules to grow into a happy, calm and balanced adult. Your behaviour over the next few weeks is critical to both your puppy’s development and your relationship with them.
Puppy Training Pricing
We recommend you start building a healthy foundation with a our 2 hour home based private consult. This consult, for an investment of $295 (for puppies 2-6 months), includes lifestyle guidance, basic dog psychology, toilet training, diet, how to correct unwanted behaviour and reward good behaviour, socializing, how to create boundaries/limitations, enforce rules, how to introduce your puppy to other dogs and people, and how to earn your puppy’s trust and respect. This is the foundation of creating a balanced and healthy relationship and helps to raise a calm, balanced, happy and well behaved dog.
We then offer follow-up 1 hour consults as your pup gets older. These follow up consults are each charged at $140, and are for more specific training (walking calmly on lead without pulling/recall/off lead training/greeting guests calmly etc) and any behaviour problems your pup develops with maturity, and are as required, with no specific time frame. We can then target anything you want to improve or address more specifically. This way you can design your own training package as you go.
We are Dog Behaviour Training Specialists
SitDropStay dog behaviour specialists are leaders in both dog and owner education. We offer a unique dog behaviour modification system that allows us to achieve outstanding results in a very short time, usually within just one or two sessions. Our methods are natural and simple, creating harmony and co-operation between humans and dogs. Our team of specialists excel in their ability to identify and address the core issues at their source, allowing behaviours in both dogs and owners to change easily and permanently.
Why Choose SitDropStay Puppy Training
- You are in control each step of the way and get to decide how YOU want your dog to fit into your lifestyle.
- Personalised consults are tailored to your puppy’s specific personality traits, habits and temperament.
- You will be empowered to become a loving leader and have influence over your dog’s behaviour in all situations.
- You will be shown how to fulfil your dog’s true needs and create a more rewarding relationship with them.
- Our natural methods go beyond the need for harsh corrections, throwing chains, food rewards or clicker training.
- As we come to you, we are able to address your specific needs and issues at their source.
We believe we are Australia’s most effective and progressive puppy training company and look forward to helping you.
How We Work
At SitDropStay puppy training consultant will come to your home to help you create a training system that is tailored to your puppy’s specific personality traits, habits and temperament. You are in control each step of the way and get to decide how YOU want your dog to fit into your lifestyle.
2 Hour Foundation Consultation
We recommend that you start building a healthy foundation for your puppy with an initial two hour home consult that includes general puppy training as well as:
- Lifestyle guidance
- Basic dog psychology
- Toilet training
- Ideal diet for you dog
- Correcting unwanted behaviour
- Rewarding good behaviour
- Socialising your puppy with other dogs and people
- Creating boundaries/limitations
- Enforcing rules
- How to earn your puppy’s trust and respect
This is the foundation of creating a balanced and healthy relationship and helps to raise a calm, balanced, happy and well-behaved dog.
1 Hour Follow Up Consultations
When you pup gets a little bit older our consultant can come back for more advanced follow up consults. These one hour follow up sessions are for more specific training in any area you choose.. You can go as far as you like with training depending on your needs.
We can teach your dog to
- Walking calmly by your side on lead without pulling
- Coming back when called
- Off lead training
- Rules and boundaries at home
- Greeting guests calmly
- Behaviour challenges your puppy may have developed with maturity
- Behaving in public places
These consults can be done both at home or out in public where you are require the specific training. We can meet you at a park, beach or café etc.
Find out how we can help your dog’s behavioural issues
Fill out the form below and one of our trainers will be in contact with a free 10 minute consultation.